Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Try This Again.

I'm going to try & do this photoblogging thing again.

Those of you who are familiar w/ me, I had an ongoing blog at my Farenell Photography MySpace account . I kinda let it go by the wayside. Though I may be an attention whore, I really felt the process of fishing for comments was to much of a hassle. & it really felt that's ALL I was doing.

My work was never about what other people think. Its always been about me 1. trying out my ideas, 2. in some respects playing w/ ideas from the people I work w/, 3. simply presenting my visual journey that emotionally or creatively mean something to me.

So instead of simply modifying how, when, & why I blogged, I simply went into a self-imposed exile & quit doing it altogether.

I'm still trying to get a feel for the Blogger setup. But in the coming weeks, I'm going to try & give it a go again. Though feedback is always nice, I'm gonna try not & be such a needy dork about them.

Stay tuned.

No comments: