Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the Donald Duck Paradox

I feel like discussing something irreverent today, specifically phenomenon known as "the Donald Duck paradox".

Ever notice that when Donald Duck is depicted, he's always wearing his sailor shirt, the scarf, & cap but no pants. Ok, I get it. He's a cartoon character & has no need for pants. Chewbacca from Star Wars is sorta the same way.

YET whenever Donald's depicted coming out of the bathroom, he always has a towel around his bottom.

What are the perverts at Disney trying to tell us?!

Discuss.

You can thank my friend Melissa for illuminating me on this most disturbing issue.


**********
In other news...
**********



I recently shot a dear friend's wedding & am inspired to post this keeper from a completely separate wedding from a couple years ago. This is Shiloh doing the bridal bouquet toss.

Photobucket

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mr. Condescending said...

i always thought donald duck was slightly gay