Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Spontaneous Canines and Stacy

 1. I don't think this shot is all that remarkable but getting there is interesting.

This was an early foree into studio shooting. Essentially an attempt to still work with people during the dead of winter.

Stacy is one of my oldest art model collaborators.

We were at a point in the shoot where it kinda had run its course & both were struggling to come up with new ideas. Stacy sighs & says aloud, "I'm struggling to come up with new ideas in keeping things fresh."

As if on cue, the dog bursts through the studio door (with their human in tow), hops onto the couch, followed by a delightful squeal from Stacy. 



If this were a Hollywood film, the scene would have been rejected for being to contrived yet as sure as I'm writing this, it honest to god truth.

I've learned since then whenever an animal interrupts a shoot, don't interrupt fate & just go with what the Gods just gave you.


2. I'm currently selling my work. If anything particular shot, any model, or any set interests you, please email me here. Just tell me what interests you & I'll see what I can do. I try to work within people's budgets but I'm also not going to like give them away for pennies on the US dollar.

No comments: