Thursday, December 17, 2009

Carter Speech on Religion and Women

Apparently, I'm not the only one questioning religion's oppression of women.

I found an excerpt of a speech by former President Carter as reported by the NY Times. The full text is here.

*sigh*

In other news, this is my butt-kicking painter friend Heather.

This was one of the rare instances where I was more decisive in selecting her wardrobe than she was. :-)

Photobucket

Feel free to comment, critique, opine whatever so long as you're an adult about it. Also leaving a first name at minimal is mighty helpful to.

2 comments:

Heather M. La Force said...

I'm skinnier now and better boots! You should photograph me again!

semi234 said...

I got a pretty kickass abandonment in Albany we can poke around in when it gets warm again.