Thursday, October 29, 2020

Danielle and her New Ring

1. I'm currently selling my work. If anything particular shot, any model, or any set interests you, please email me here. Just tell me what interests you & I'll see what I can do. I try to work within people's budgets but I'm also not going to like give them away for pennies on the US dollar.

2. During this shoot with Danielle, she kept maneuvering her hand in a particular way & I couldn't figure out why. Only then did I realize she was trying to show off her new engagement ring.

Yes, I know I'm slow & not great at picking up on social ques everyone else takes for granted. I'm sorry.



(Apparently the blogging system, will cropping the width if I go any larger so you're going to just have to deal with this not-so-great size)

I certainly hope you've enjoyed today's edition.

3. I've disable comments because I was obsessing to much about whether anyone was moved enough to respond to my blog instead of focusing on the writing & sharing of my picture stories.

No comments: