Monday, September 21, 2020

the Pretty Little Blonde Jennelle

1. I'm currently selling my work. 

If any particular shot or shoot or set or model interests you, please email me here. Just tell me what interests you & I'll see what I can do. I try to work within people's budgets but I'm also not going to like give them away for pennies on the US dollar.

2. Back when I was in school, there was this pretty & fashionably dressed blonde that I'd often see around campus who kept being all friendly w/ me. Try as I may, I couldn't place where I knew her, nor figure out why? So one sunny day, I stopped & asked where she knew me from. W/o skipping a beat, this once strange pretty blonde replies, "I'm in your philosophy class."

Sometime later that semester, I not only got her in front of my camera doing "artsy-fartsy" stuff (her words) but also met her roommate Meg. After the semester ended we went our separate ways, I continued at the university while she transferred to a school up in Montreal til many years later she contacted me through a social media site & eventually set up a photoshoot where we shot this pic.

Some subjects even after a many years lull, still just feel right.



3. I've disable comments because I was obsessing to much about whether anyone was moved enough to respond to my blog instead of focusing on the writing & sharing of my picture stories. That's it.

No comments: